Sunday, March 9, 2008

Kurt's Visit and more photos

Man, putting up these photos is so time consuming. I'll put up some more later. So this is still under construction.

Wait, I'm going to try something. Does this link link to my Facebook photo album work? Let me know. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2103704&id=25913493

These are from Verona:






Back in Austria we went snowboarding one day. The sky cleared up for great views in the aftenoon but there hadn't been any new snow for a while.


Kurt's last day in Austria, we do a bit of buildering in Landeck and do a walking tour of the town, castle, and some little ponds up in the hills.

The smallest mountian rescue vehicle ever. You probably can't see the mountain rescue sticker on the wind shield.


1 comment:

Megan said...

Nice photos! The facebook link works, but I had to login to see them.