Sunday, February 24, 2008

Yay for vacation

February was pretty uneventful for most of it, school, started climbing in the gym again, working with my refugee kids. But last Friday and old friend that I met through YDA and went to WWU with me, came to visit. Kurtis was here for 9 days, while I had a week off for semester break and we had a blast. I don't have time to put up all the pictures now so I've just put up a couple. We spent some time around here hiking, snowboarding, drinking cappuccino and talking for hours on end and then we went to Italy to climb. We had one day of great weather and then one day of not good weather so we wandered the nearby town, then went to Verona for a day. Kurt left this morning and I have to start school again tomorrow. Sad.















Hopefully more to come later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

First off, who can say "...went to Italy for some climbing" uh hello, "I was climbing at the rec center.." SO COOL. Second, I love the hair. Third, can I quit school, jump on a plane and join you for some cappuccino? Oh, how I love you and was soo happy to see your face in those photos. Ask someone (even a stranger on the street to give you a hug for me!)

Bec said...

The stranger wasn't too stoked about giving me a hug. Maybe they thought my haircut was scary. Jump on a plane, just tell me when and where I should pick you up!