Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring?

Spring is supposed to start on March 21st right? Or am I in another dimension? I was running outside in a tank top and shorts the last week of February (granted that was pretty warm for that time of year) but when I got home on Friday afternoon it was snowing and continued to do so all evening. We ended up with 4 or 5 inches that night. This is what it looked like out my front door: The next day it got sunny, a bit warmer, and a lot of the white stuff melted but now it is Sunday and it just started snowing again.

I check online and the average low for March is 31 degrees (F). This year it has dug deep to 18 F!! The average high is 51 F, but this march it has gotten up to 63. Wow. So it was super warm at the end of Feb and now it's snowy again. I was just getting pumped for climbing but it looks like I might need to pull out my snowboard stuff again.

Happy Easter! Revel in the resurrection!

No comments: