Monday, May 19, 2008

My Plans...to infinity and beyond

In exactly 11 days (5 days of actual class) my mission as an English TA in Austria will be complete. Wow, that's crazy. I actually started saying goodbye to people at church since I will probably be out of town the next two weekends and have started gathering my possessions to see if they will all fit back into two suitcases. Oh yeah, at this point, if you were thinking of mailing something, you should maybe not send it after all.

My plans for the next couple months just so ya'll know:

May 29 Last day of work
29-June 2 ? Play, pack, hang out, climb ?
June 3 Fly to Barcelona, Spain
June 9-20ish Work on an organic farm near Barcelona, get dirty, learn cool stuff
June 20-July 7 Climb, travel, eat Tapas, drink sangria, learn Spanish, ....
July 8 Fly from Barcelona back to Innsbruck
July 10 Allie arrives from the land of fast food and apple pie.
Go climbing and travel with Johanna
July29 Allie flies out of Innsbruck at 6am, me at 1pm.
She goes to Portland, I got to Boston, spend a few days with the Getbeheads.

Not entirely sure yet, but I will probably be in WA between the 2 and 5th of August. I might be attending a training for my YDA internship on the 2-3 of Aug in Florida but I don't know yet. Especially while I'm in Spain, I will probably not have much access to Internet or other forms of communication. I will have my Austrian cell phone with me if there is an emergency.

That's all for now. I will probably write some more in the near future but I've got a cold and need to get into bed.

No comments: