Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My Home

I know, it still isn't pictures from my trip, but this is my little home. It might not be super exciting but mom wanted to see pictures. First my room: The furniture and the maps came with the room, I put up all the pictures, etc.
Even though it's in the basement, I get a lot of light. The garden is out the window, so it is a pretty view looking up.











That is looking out of my room into the hall. Two of the rooms on the right are the grandsons of my landalady, one is an extra room. On the left is the Schnapps tasting room of the dad, then the kitchen, toilet, and bathroom.


My kitchen









I hope this one is self explanitory.


A free round trip ticket to Austria for anyone who can explain how to use this "shower" without getting water everywhere.

We had daylight savings time a week earlier than the US so the sun is going down early. Plus with the mountains so close and so tall, it gets darker faster anyway. I feel like I'm in Alaska with the short days.

No comments: