Thursday, October 25, 2007

Vienna Waits for You

I just got my first paycheck and I have a week off.
It's time to take a trip! How about Vienna? Or Graz? A wise reminder from Billy Joel:

"Where's the fire, what's the hurry about? You'd better cool it off before you burn it out You've got so much to do and Only so many hours in a day /Slow down, you crazy child and take the phone off the hook and disappear for awhile it's all right, you can afford to lose a day or two When will you realize,..Vienna waits for you?"

Actually, the last month has been one of the most low stress I've had in a long time (along with the two months I spent in Alaska this summer). I could really used to having all this extra time. I've been watching a few movies, reading some books, sitting around thinking, learning lots of new German vocabulary words, trying to catch up on meaningful correspondence, looking at maps, going hiking, exploring the area...

And here are some pictures from my weekend in Innsbruck (when I went climbing with Johanna). Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of climbing.












No comments: